- 4:30 Introduction to Michael Higgins
- 4:50 Exploring wine region of Argentina, A coffee table book
- 5:50 The book will be out on October in Amazon
- 6:00 Introduction to the Exploring wine region book
- 17:10 Life about Wine and travel of Michael Higgins
- 17:32 Thousands readers are wine and travel enthusiasts
- 17:50 Introduction of California wine regions the next book will be publishing of Michael Higgins
- 18:00 Exploring wines with the wine makers
- 18:20 Years of traveling in Argentina about wine
- 20:45 Winemakers email address and phone numbers around the travel
- 21:10 Largest Zipline in Argetina
- 22:00 Adventures in vineyards
- 28:27 Next Travel is California
For Wine Lovers! Travelers. Explorers of Wine Regions.
You could say that Michael Higgens is a lucky guy…
Twenty years as the Publisher of Flying Adventures magazine (a Lifestyle Travel Magazine for people who own and travel on private airplanes, and are Food & Wine Connoisseurs), which has lead him to the most amazing wine experiences.
I have been fortunate to taste some of the best wines ever produced, enjoyed dinners and detailed discussions with very famous winemakers and vintners, in their homes, wineries, special wine events, auctions, and I have made wine with them, made my own wine, and have participated in blind tastings, food & wine pairings with celebrity chefs… and I have worked in the vineyards, pruned the vines, picked grapes (eating as I go of course), all this to the point that I know so much about wine that I know I know very little.
So what does he really know? Well he loves wine, and loves travel! And knows enough to know where to look, and what to look for! He’s traveling the world Exploring Wine Regions, finding interesting and unusual wine experiences, he’s an insiders concierge to share special and hard to find gems and travel experiences with you.
Leave a Reply