My name is Murissa and I am writer/founder of TheWanderfullTraveler.com. I have been writing for my website for over 6 years now focusing on food travel both in the Okanagan Wine Country and abroad. I live in Kelowna, BC, Canada – the heart of the Okanagan Wine Region.
The Okanagan wine country is considered the Napa of the North and CNN named it one of the top underrated wine regions to visit in the world. With Canada deemed as the place to travel in 2017 I figured you might be interested in presenting your listeners with an uniquely Canadian wine region. Canada is also celebrating its 150th anniversary as a nation on July 1st 2017.
Six years of writing under The Wanderfull Traveler all began in 2011 while procrastinating over a 20 page essay for Canadian art history…can you blame me?
Not really sure of what to expect, Murissa began writing into the blogosphere. Since then this seemingly insignificant moment has lead her to the most amazing experiences:
- Learning to cook in wine country at the prestigious Mission Hill Winery
- Learning to pour the perfect pint of Guinness in Dublin
- Exploring Venice, Italy with a wine Sommelier
- Living like a local in Paris, France
- Honeymooning in the UK
- Cruising in Alaska
- Diner en Blanc in the Okanagan
- Exploring Oahu’s food scene
- Turning 27 at Veuve Clicquot in Reims
- Fine Dinning in Las Vegas
- Creating a DIY Food Tour featuring her home, Kelowna
Leave a Reply